Start your domain name search
is a bold, fresh, and memorable choice for your users.
Is the preferred option for India businesses.
For an individual or organization based in India..
Get INFO for INFORMATION.
Get your own space online.
Get online with perfect domain.
Get your perfect .TECH domain.
Build your retail or eCommerce store.
What’s in a Domain Name?
Your domain name is where it all starts – it’s the web address that’s the key to everything you offer online.
We’re thrilled to be part of your new idea for a website.
A domain is made up from top-level domain (TLD) like .com, and second and third level domains, which can be chosen by the person who registers it.
Your web address can contain a combination of numbers, letters and hyphens, but not any other punctuation marks or special characters. They ignore upper and lower case (so you can capitalise the first letter of words in publicity material for easy reading).
Once you’ve provided your details and paid, we’ll register it with the operators (registrars) of that domain and you’ll be able to start using it immediately.
Advice & guidance
How to Buy a Domain Name
Registering a domain name shouldn’t be done in haste. It may only take seconds to purchase a domain from us today,
but here are some things to consider:
Ideas for your Website’s Address
You’re not limited to .com or .net any more.
If you’re looking for a website address for a business, you might like to go for a top-level domain that matches your geography – called a country-code top-level domain (ccTLD) – like .tv, .fm or .cc. Or even more local, like .in.
Or perhaps you’d prefer something more international and generic like .biz, .org, .net, or .info?If your site is going to be store, why not try something like the .store domain?
Or perhaps go for something more descriptive with one of the many new generic TLDs (gTLD) and buy a domain like .art, .online, .design or .online?
So what all do you get?
Not seeing what you want? There’s more.
Until recently, there were less than two dozen domain extensions to choose from – including .com, .net and .org, to name the most popular ones. Now there are literally hundreds for you to choose from.
Wish To Setup A Website?
Get our Hosting Bundle with FREE Domain Name Now! - Save Up To 56% OFF!
Keep the bad guys away.
There are people on the web who are always trying to steal your domains and personal details. These optional services can help (you, not them).
Keep your private details, uhh…private.
Your personal information is displayed in a public directory as soon as you register a domain with opanhost or any other registrar. Hackers and spammers often use this to compile email lists and steal domains. Yes, it’s true.
When you add Privacy Protection to your domains:
By Proxy. No one ever sees your name, address, email or phone number but us. That is because we replace your name and contact details with the Domain Privacy Protection Service’s contact information instead in order to provide you with the highest level of protection against identity theft and spammers.
You may have taken your personal information out of the public WHOIS database but your domains are still 100% yours. You still control your domains and all email addresses attached to them as well as the right to sell, renew or transfer them.
Don’t let spammers and telemarketers invade your privacy. With Domain Privacy Protect, the visible email address to public is constantly changing, so while it is being harvested and redistributed, it will change and the previous address will no longer work for spammers.
After all, you enjoy peace of mind knowing your personal information isn’t easily accessible and displayed to the whole world.click for more
Why Choose Us?
we have solid professional experience and a reputable customer service to assist you beyond domain registrations and website hosting!
Get domain Transfer with 50% saving!Transfer Domain
Frequently asked questions
Don't worry, it's pretty easy to register a domain. Here are four steps to get your registering a domain in no time:
- Owning a domain that represents your BRAND is a great investment to your business. You might not have enough resources to build your website/ eCommerce store Today, but taking charge of your brand aka domain is a must!
- It’s essential to all businesses. Businesses often register a domain to prevent cyber-squatting or unauthorized use.
- Use your domain name in your business email. It builds your BRAND Identity by showing professionalism. For example, [email protected]
It’s easy to get a new domain. Here are the steps:
- Decide on a domain name extension. The extension is the part at the end of the domain name - .net, .biz, .org or .com, for example.
- Think about what you'd like on the other side of the dot. It could be your business name or your specialty.
- Type the domain you want into the box at the top of this page. We'll tell you if that particular domain is available and show others you may like better.
- Pick one, add it to your cart and check out. You are now the proud owner of your very own domain. As long as it's registered to you, no one else may use it.
You bet. While it's really easy to register a domain, having a good strategy helps you register the best domain name possible. Here are some hints:
- Make it easy to remember. This is why many businesses get domains with their business names in them. Some people even choose their business name only after they have a domain they like.
- Don't register one that's trademarked, copyrighted, or being used by another company. This can lead to losing the domain and legal problems.
- Shorter is usually better because they're easier for customers to remember. It's also easier to get matching usernames for Facebook, Twitter, and any other social media accounts you have.
- Got a local business? Include your neighborhood, city or country in your domain so local customers can quickly see where you are. Check the list of geographic domain extensions - .berlin, .nyc - to see if there's one for your area.
- Avoid numbers or hyphens. Anyone who hears your web address won't know if you're using a numeral 5 or "five." If your business name has a number in it, register both versions - with the number and the with the number spelled out. (Dashes are just asking for trouble and generally look unprofessional.)
- Get more than one. As traffic to your website increases, you may attract the attention of copycats who'll snatch up similar domain names in hopes of drawing traffic away from you. Register similar or misspelled domains early so this won't be an issue later.
If you can’t find your desired .com domain name, you could always go for country level domains, such as .co.in and .in
For example, .net and .info
Register a simple and short domain name that is easy to remember and type.